Monday, October 3, 2011

CTMH - Close to My Heart's Mission Statement

Do you know what Close to My Heart's mission statement is?  You can see it on the Close to My Heart corporate website along with more information on the history of the company.  (Don't miss the Letter from Jeanette while you're there)!

I love the mission statement: "We show you how to celebrate relationships through discovering your creativity, to preserve and share the moments that matter most."

Do you want to help people celebrate relationships, discover their creativity, and preserve and share the moments that matter most?  Then think about becoming a Close to My Heart consultant!  I would love to have you join my team! Want more information?  See the tab - "Join the Sandcastle Stampers" above.

Don't forget, from October 1st through October 31st, when you sign up as a new consultant for just $99, you can get one of the consultant kit add-ons for free (regularly $40)! It's a great time to become a consulant!





Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails