Saturday, October 1, 2011

CTMH - Why should you become a consultant with Close to My Heart?

I love what I do!  I love meeting people and sharing Close to My Heart. I love the products. I love helping people spark their creativity and have that "aha, I can do this" moment.  I love that I can make money doing something I love (and earn a discount on my own products).  And I love working with a company that actively listens and rewards its consultants!

October is a great time to join Close to My Heart!  For just a $99 enrollment fee, you'll receive a New Consultant Kit packed with business essentials and new products valued atover $280, plus a FREE add-on collection to enhance your kit! Then you can choose to buy one or both of the other add-on collections for just $40 each. It's an incredible deal!



Yes, you read that correctly - new Consultants who sign up for $99 with Close To My Heart between October 1–31 will receive one New Consultant Kit add-on collection of their choice FREE! Each collection is priced at $40 and has a retail value of $80 - $130, making this an incredible deal! The add-on collection must be selected at the time of enrollment.

Want to see everything that you will receive with your enrollment fee (plus the add on collections available)?  Then check the "Join the Sandcastle Stampers" tab above.  Ready to sign up?  You can do that right now!  Or, if you have questions, email me!  I'd love to have you join my team - the Sandcastle Stampers!


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails