Tuesday, October 18, 2011

CTMH - I love my Art Philosophy cartridge!

I really, really do love this cartridge.  For years, I've owned a baby bug, and when I saw the expression on sale at a store back in the spring, I bought it.  And it sat, in the box.  Until July.  That's when I received my Cricut Art Philosophy Collection in my Close to My Heart order.  Now I USE my Cricut, and love it!

I made these cards using the "card" button on the expression:









 The Delmarvalous Stampers make cards for Women Supporting Women.  These are some of the cards that I made.  I'll post more tomorrow. 

If you want to see more of the shapes and coordinating stamp sets, click on this tab for the Art Philosophy collection above. Want to find out how to get it at a discount? Then click on this link to find out about becoming a consultant! October is a great month to join. from October 1st through October 31st, when you sign up as a new consultant for just $99, you can get one of the consultant kit add-ons for free (regularly $40)!



Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails