Saturday, May 28, 2011

CTMH - Tick tock, tick tock - only 3 days left!

I don't want ANYONE that has ever thought of becoming a consultant to miss out on this fabulous opportunity!   You really have nothing to lose - fabulous Close to My Heart products for 77% to 79% off the retail price. (You can check out the value on this page - Let's Crunch Some NumbersThe new consultant kit is at a great "try me" price - just $64.50 plus shipping and tax! 


I'd like to encourage everyone who has ever thought of starting a business to take the plunge and sign up now.  Even if you think that you'd just like to get your own supplies at a discount, this is a great time to join! Your  first quarter as a new consultant (when minimum sales become a factor) is July 31, 2011 - September 30, 2011.   That means you will enjoy a 22% discount (plus potential overrides) from now through September 30th! I'll support you whether this is a business or hobby for you.  

There's room on my team for everyone. Want more information on why I joined plus some of the perks and reasons to join along with upline support information?  Check out this page - The Sandcastle Stampers. Want to see what's in the kit options?  Then check this page - Join my team during May 2011.  Ready to sign up?  Then head over to my website!  I'd love to have you JOIN MY TEAM.  Questions?  Then email me!





 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails