Sunday, May 22, 2011

CTMH - Some questions I've received on becoming a consultant with the 1/2 price kit

The other day, someone asked me what happens if they decide being a consultant isn't for them.  
If you join and decide it's not for you - no problem!  You can either resign (terminate your status) or you can just let it run it's natural course.  What I mean - if you sign in May, then decide it's not for you in June, you have a few options.  You can send a letter of resignation to the corporate office, effectively terminating immediately.  Or you can just not meet your minimums in 3rd quarter, dropping to Junior, then not meet your minimums in 4th quarter which would mean that you would exit in January 2012.  You are not obligated in any way once you get your kit!

I also received the a question as to what type of upline support I offer (from someone not local to me): 
I have a team website to share my templates of classes that I have put together as well as share tips and ideas. I am available by phone, cell phone, and email to help you in any way that you need.  I will work with you based on your wants and needs.  If you want to talk weekly, we can set up a time to do that.  If you're more the type that likes to dig in without someone nearby, then I can be that type of upline as well.  I think that each person has a different need from an upline - I'm available to work with you to meet your needs!

If you have any questions at all, please email me; I'm happy to answer any and all questions!
Related posts and links:


 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails