Saturday, May 21, 2011

CTMH - The Sandcastle Stampers are growing!

The Sandcastle Stampers team is growing.  I've welcomed 4 new consultants to my team so far this month - Beverly, Linda, Melissa, and Mikki! I'm so excited to work with these wonderful ladies as they grow their own Close to My Heart businesses! 

Each of them took advantage of the FABULOUS special this month - the 1/2 price consultant kit.  This special ONLY runs until May 31st, so if you have ever even THOUGHT about being a consultant, there has never been a better time!  Want to see what a value it is?  Click on this post: Crunching the numbers.  Ready to sign up?  Click on this link: Join my team! Want more information - check this post: Details of the May special.  If you'd like to ask more detailed questions - email me with your questions and phone number.  I'll answer any and all questions that you have.

 
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails