Monday, October 11, 2010

CTMH - An incredible weekend!

That's the view from the front porch where we stayed this past weekend.  The house was surrounded by mountains, and it was beautiful!  What a wonderful location for a spa, scrapbook retreat!

I won the trip at convention, and at the time, October seemed so very far away.  I was nervous - I didn't really know anyone that was going.  Our adventures began on Thursday morning, and by Thursday afternoon, we all landed in Salt Lake City.  We met at the airport (almost all flew in from different cities, though two of us began and ended at the Philadelphia airport), and began our journey together.  

It was an INCREDIBLE weekend - full of laughter, relaxation and scrapbooking.  It was no time before I felt like I had known these women FOREVER!  Close to My Heart was incredibly generous with this trip, and Kristine and Monica were phenomenal hostesses.  I am so blessed that I was chosen for this adventure. I needed this getaway - and feel so rested.  I don't recall a time when I have ever laughed so hard!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails