Thursday, September 30, 2010

CTMH - October 2010 Stamp of the Month Blog Hop - Sharing the Magic

Welcome to the October Stamp of the Month blog hop!  This month we are featuring D1443 - Sharing the Magic which is a set of 12 stamps. This is a great set of whimsical holiday images!




If you have come here from Carol's blog, you are on the right path!

This month, we have almost 70 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using October's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go! 




This is a 4.25" x 5.5" card.  When I saw this set, I knew I wanted to create a "scene" with it.  I stamped the images on Colonial White cardstock, then colored with watercolor pencils using the blending pen.  For Santa's beard and the ornaments, I used Liquid Applique.  Finally, I cut out the images, and using foam tape, I was able to add dimension to the scene.

Now "Hop" on over to Sheila's blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Don't forget, this stamp is only available from October 1- October 31, 2010. Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!
Bookmark and Share

10 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails