Tuesday, March 20, 2012

CTMH - Changes to New Consultant Kit

There are some changes to the new consultant kit effective immediately (some for this month only, and some through the end of this idea book cycle in mid July):

During March:
  • The Ruler (Z1471) will replace the Micro-Tip Scissors (Z534). 
  • The My Creations Memory Game (Z1614) continues to replace the My Creations Collage Cubes (Z1737),
Through this idea book cycle:
  • Spring/Summer Idea Books will be reduced from 10 to 5. To offset this change, new Consultants will also receive the My Acrylix 4 My Friend stamp set (D1510), a $17.95 retail value.
  • The My Legacy Faux Leather Outdoor Denim album (Z1346) continues to replace the Dark Chocolate album (Z1342).
I've updated the contents below - and yes, it's still an awesome value!  Contact me today to join my team!
Spring 2012 Kit Value in March-revised
March is a great time to become a consultant! You can get the Art Philosophy collection (or $100 in Select Product Credit) free when you join my team! If you need more information - click on the tab "Join my team in March"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails