Tuesday, May 3, 2011

CTMH - Pennsylvania Leadershare

This past weekend, I attended Close to My Heart's Leadershare program in King of Prussia.  It was an awesome, incredible, fun, wonderful (dare I add FABULOUS) day filled with training - both business and creative.  It was hosted by Kathy Markloff - a Senior Executive Director who will be celebrating 20 years with Close to My Heart this year (Congratulations Kathy!).  Kristine and Brian - both corporate VP's shared business training  on maintaining a optimistic outlook and Studio J (respectively) along with Naomi Smith's fabulous time management training. We also did two create and takes - a photo cube and a two page layout (artwork to follow soon, I promise!).  

I also had a chance to spend some time with 4 of the other Scrapbook Spa Getaway alumni.  It was wonderful to see Krista, Jaime, Kristina and Shannon again, and to see how they are thriving in their respective businesses.

All of this cost just $35.  Can you believe it?  A day jam packed with training and creative time for just $35.  And did I mention that we also received a C sized stamp set, a D sized stamp and all of the supplies to make the Create and Takes - which alone were worth more than the registration fee?   

I love Close to My Heart.  The corporate offices provide such fabulous support to their consultants! Yes, I know it's in the company's best interests that we succeed as consultants.  The level of support and commitment to training are incredible! 

If you've ever considered joining Close to My Heart, May is the perfect time to do just that.  You can purchase your starter kit for just $64.50 with 3 creative options that you want - 1/2 off the normal price of $129.  Want more information?  Check out this page! I would love to have you join my team with this incredible company!Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails