Friday, October 9, 2009

CTMH - Another money saving tip

When I was younger, wrapping paper always came on tubes.  Now it is rolled onto heavy kraft paper in some cases.  When I get to the end of the roll of wrapping paper, I save that kraft paper and use it for one of the following:
  • I tape it to my table and use it as a placement when I'm heat embossing.  Then, when I'm done, I just roll it up and toss it, along with any mess.
  • You can use it as wrapping paper.  Just random stamp on it - and voila - custom wrapping paper.  It's peek proof  too!
  • Use it to create envelopes for your cards.  It's heavy weight, and perfect for envelopes!  It won't tear easily like a patterned paper will.
There are so many things you can do with that heavy kraft paper!  So next time you finish a roll of wrapping paper, save the kraft paper at the end!
Bookmark and Share

1 comment:

  1. That is a great tip! And I really miss he run "sword" rolls from years ago. lol

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails