Wednesday, September 4, 2013

CTMH National Stamping Month Sept 2013- You Are my Happy

Welcome to the You are My Happy blog hop!  If you're coming here from Pam's blog, you're on the right path.

Today, we are featuring the special set that you can get in September for National Stamping Month - You Are my Happy.  It's a set of 3 D sized stamp sets for an unbelievable $10 with a $50 purchase!  Just wait until you see this set!

There are 21 consultants participating in this special edition blog hop.  So sit back, relax and enjoy all of the eye candy!



I love that this set co-ordinates with Art Philosophy!  I decided to use Laughing Lola for my paper packet for this project.  I  created a card using a cricut card cut at 5 1/2" for my base.  I then cut the heart image as directed in Whisper cardstock and stamped it in Gypsy ink..  I added the heart in the center of the cricut card and stamped the sentiment in Black. I distressed the edges of each with Slate ink.  So very easy!  I added Silver shimmer trim and accents from the Mini Medley's black collection to finish off the card.

Now on to Terry's blog to see what she has created!

6 comments:

  1. Love the heart cut out! Were you able to do this without the on-line cricut craft room? I tried to cut a circle for the treat cups and couldn't figure it out. Let me know. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable card Laurie! :) A great reminder to use my Art Philosophy cartridge for card bases again! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you used the card base that matches the heart! I will have to remember this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh - love the card base as that beautiful b&t and with the cut-out heart.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Laurie, I love how you coordinated this with the Art Philosophy! Beautiful card!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails