Thursday, February 14, 2013

CTMH New Porduct Blog Hop

Aren't you excited to see the new products in action?  I love so much in this new idea book, and I can't wait to share it with you!

Welcome to our New Product Blog Hop! We will be featuring the new products from the spring/summer 2013 idea book! If you are coming here from Wendy's blog, you are on the right track. The blog hop is a great big circle, so you can start here and work your way all around.If you get lost along the way, you’ll find the complete list of participating consultants here.



 

 
This month we have 35+ Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using great new CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to move to the next one! Here we go!
I love cards and cardmaking.  Though I didn't have anyone in mind when I created this card, I have a dear friend who needs some encouragement right now.  Products used:



Now head on over to Traci's blog to see what she has in store for us! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Need a copy of the new idea book?  Look over to the right - it's just $5.00!  Or contact me about getting one for free! 

3 comments:

  1. Nice use of so many new products! I'm really going to have to get some of those perfect fit stamps.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute! That Outdoor Denim is even prettier in real life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute! I am a big fan of that o.denim ribbon!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails