Monday, November 28, 2011

CTMH - It's Cyber Monday! Time for a special!

Today is the biggest internet shopping day - cyber monday!  I am offering the following special for today only - through midnight tonight:
Art Philosophy Cartridge - $85 (you can choose to add the November Stamp of the Month for $5.00 more).

I will also take 10% off any other  items that you purchase (even if you don't order the Art Philosophy cartridge. Items from the "while supplies last" section of my website are not included in this sale.


Orders must be emailed to me.  Please put "Cyber Monday" as the subject of the order.  Shipping and tax will apply to each order.

Please note that this offer is only valid on orders placed via phone or email with Laurie Newton. (I will send you an invoice for payment when I input your order through Pro Pay, a secure payment processor.) It is not valid for orders placed on my website, nor is it valid with any other Close to My Heart Consultant.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails