Saturday, November 19, 2011

CTMH - Another envelope mini album

As I said yesterday, I'm in love with these mini albums - so easy to make and so cute when finished!  For this one, I used our 6"x6" Kraft envelopes (from our Kraft Die Cut Cards - will have a separate post on what I did with the cards!).  I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to cut all of the shapes on this mini album.

Cover

Pages 1 and 2

Page 2 with pull out shown

Pages 3 and 4 with pull outs shown

Pages 5 and 6 with pull out shown

Pages 7 and 8 with pull out shown

Pages 7 and 8 with pull outs tucked into the envelopes

Back Cover
For this mini album, I used Kraft Die Cut Cards and Envelopes, Roxie Paper Packet, Love Life My Acrylix Stamps, Ink - Tulip, Tulip Ribbon, Antiqued Copper Designer Brads, Sparkles, Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge, and Kraft cardstock.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails