Wednesday, October 26, 2011

CTMH - Only 5 days left for the Fab Freebie!

Have you been on the fence and just can't decide if this is right for you?  Ask yourself the following questions:
  • Do I want to receive a discount on fabulous stamps, scrapbook supplies and the Art Philosophy collection?  How does 22% sound? 
  • Do I want to meet other people who share my love for paper crafting?
  • Do I want to earn money doing something I enjoy?
  • Do you want the chance to earn other incentives including this year's trip to the Southern Caribbean?
If you answered yes to any of those questions, then, this is a great time to join Close to My Heart and my team, the Sandcastle Stampers! There are now only 5 days left to take advantage of the Free Add On to your new consultant kit.


For just a $99 enrollment fee, you'll receive a New Consultant Kit packed with business essentials and new products valued atover $280, plus a FREE add-on collection to enhance your kit! Then you can choose to buy one or both of the other add-on collections for just $40 each. It's an incredible deal!

Yes, you read that correctly - new Consultants who sign up for $99 with Close To My Heart between October 1–31 will receive one New Consultant Kit add-on collection of their choice FREE! Each collection is priced at $40 and has a retail value of $80 - $130, making this an incredible deal! The add-on collection must be selected at the time of enrollment.

To see the kit contents, check the "Join the Sandcastle Stampers" tab above. Are you ready to join? You can sign up here! And if you'd like more information - email me with any questions you have and I'll be happy to answer them for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails