Sunday, August 21, 2011

Sometimes, Life gets in the way

You may have noticed, I haven't added events to my calendar.  Never fear, they are coming, and soon.  But I wanted to take a minute to let you know why....

We've had some health issues in my family; my father was hospitalized and then in a skilled nursing facility since mid July.  I've been busy with that, as well as running back and forth on the weekends.  I'm lucky that my brother lives with my father and has been visiting each and every day.  My father looked great yesterday.  He was in good spirits.  He will be going home this week, to the home that he has lived in for 50+ years. 

So, I now can turn my attention to planning out the next few months of events and workshops.  I hope you can join me for some of these fun events! 


Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails