Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CTMH - Stamping by the Sea 2011 - as always SOOO much fun!

Another year of Stamping by the Sea is over, and as always, I'm sad to see it end!  Kathy and Joe at Seaside Stampin' Ink put on a great show with many vendors for shopping, lots of demos/make and takes and tons of classes throughout the weekend.

As always, Friday night kicked off with the Dessert Make and Take.  Everyone looked like they were enjoying themselves, and a special thank you to all who stopped at my table to make the "Hope" card using the charitable fundraiser set - Hope for Japan

Saturday and Sunday were filled with shopping, shopping and more shopping!  I really miss shopping this show as there are so many fantastic vendors there.  On the other hand, I get to meet so many people and share my love for Close to My Heart at this event. 

Meanwhile, all day Friday, Saturday and Sunday, there were classes running continuously!  I taught 2 classes - a Flip Flap mini album on Friday and the Sophia Card Workshop on the Go on Sunday. 

I'd like to thank everyone that stopped to see me at my booth or took a class with me this weekend.  You are all what make Stamping by the Sea such a fabulous and fun event for me! 

Here are a few photos from the weekend of my booth:
If you didn't get a chance to sign up for my newsletter, look to the right in my sidebar; you can sign up here on my blog.  
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails