Monday, March 21, 2011

CTMH - Classes for Stamping by the Sea 2011

The class list for Stamping by the Sea 2011 is posted on the website!  This year, I'll be teaching two classes.  

The first class is on Friday from 4:30 PM to 6:30 PM.  We'll be creating a Flip Flap mini album using a My Creations 3 Ring Binder and flip flaps!  Here are some photos of that project:
Front cover
Inside front cover
Inside - Flip Flap Closed
Inside - Flip Flap Open

The second class I will be teaching is on Sunday from 12 to 2.  It's the Sophia Card Workshop on the Go - 12 cards (2 of each design)  I love everything about this paper, this exclusive stamp set and these cards!. 


 I hope you'll be able to join me at Stamping by the Sea this year!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails