Monday, February 21, 2011

CTMH - Challenge Card - Party Time Tuesdays

When I saw this sketch at Party Time Tuesdays, I thought of the PERFECT products.  Luckily, with a holiday (and extra day off) this week, I had time to actually work with the sketch! Normally, I don't follow sketches this closely, but it was PERFECT for the products I had in mind.
This is my take on the sketch:


All products are Close to My Heart:
Cardstock - Bamboo and Twilight
Inks - Chocolate, Heavenly Blue, New England Ivy, Twilight

Bookmark and Share

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! I love the elements you used to work the sketch!

    Thanks for joining the Party this week and we hope to see you again soon!

    Patchi
    PTT-DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. What pretty colors! I love the distressing on the edges around the sentiment and the faux stitching is very pretty on the butterflies and leaves. So glad you joined us at Party Time Tuesdays! Hope to see you again soon.
    ~Renee
    PTT DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on our sketch! I really like the style of your flower, vine and butterflies! Really unique!

    Thanks so much for partying with us at PTT. Hope to see you back next week!
    Jenn
    Party Time Tuesdays

    ReplyDelete
  4. loved that sentiment you've used and the card really talks to me!

    Great to have you partying with us at PTT, hope to see you again next week! :)

    Hugs, Stacy
    PTT DT Member

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails