Wednesday, January 5, 2011

CTMH - January is a GREAT time to become a consultant!

Want to know why?  Because right now, you can get the new consultant kit loaded with products from the NEW idea book that goes live February 1st!  For just $129, you can own your own business - doing something you love!

Here's what's included in the new consultant kit for $129:
  • Business Essentials - Open Me First brochure, Idea Books (5), hostess brochures, recruiting brochures, order forms and other forms.
  •  Then select 3 of the following options:
 
Choose me 1 - MyCTMH website for one year (laptop not included) (value $155.40)


Choose me 2 - One year Studio J membership (value $99.00)

Choose me 3 - Workshop on the Go (Mayberry) plus acrylic block (2"x3.5"), embellishments, inks and stamps (Value $66.85)

Choose me 4 - Workshop on the Go (Lucky) plus embellishments, inks, stamps and tools plus an acrylic block (2.5"x2.5") (Value $78.55)

Choose me 5 - My Legacy Faux Leather album, Quick Pic album, acrylic block (4"x4"), stamps and ink (Value $73.60)
Choose me 6 - Scrubber, spritz, stamps and inks plus acrylic block (3"x3") (Value $75.05)
 
But wait - can't decide?  Want it all?  You CAN have it all!  You can add any (or all) of the other 3 "Choose Me" options for an additional $40 per option.  Shipping and handling won't change for the additional items - no matter how many choose me options you select!  Shipping and handling is $14 for US Ground with options to upgrade to 2 day shipping for $44 and 3 day shipping for $34.  In Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, and Puerto Rico, shipping is $50 and APO/FPO shipping is $38.

Sign up to become a consultant today!  I'd love to have you join my team!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails