Tuesday, August 3, 2010

CTMH -$2, $4, $6, for 8...It’s YOU We Appreciate!

Close to My Heart wants to show how much we appreciate you! 

From August 4 at 9 am (MDT) through August 11, while supplies last, you can purchase selected My Stickease® assortments for only $2, My Reflections® Level 1 kits for only $4, and My Reflections® Level 2 paper packets for only $6 on your my website. These deals are amazing! I will not be able to order any of these items on Gathering or Individual  orders during this sale.  Remember, this is while supplies last, so make sure you grab the products you want from my website early  on August 4th.


You can find the list of available products here.

All sale items are available while supplies last for up to 8 days.
  Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails