Friday, April 23, 2010

Random musings...

Last night, I was out and about (ok, going to Dairy Queen).  On the way home, I passed a church and the sign out front made me stop and think.  It said "Attitude is contagious".  Simple, yet so very profound. 

Which reminds me of something else a friend posted on Facebook - "Be kinder than you need to be; you never know what battles someone else is fighting"  (or something close to that).  Sometimes we're not privy to what is going on with someone else, but if we were, maybe we'd take the extra time to smile and say something nice.  But maybe, just maybe, we should take that extra time to smile and say something nice anyway.  You might just make someone's day, and it will likely improve your day too.

Happiness and kindness are attitudes. The two go hand in hand, though, don't they? I'm trying to remember to practice both! Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails