Monday, January 4, 2010

January is a great month to become a consultant!

2010 would be a great time to become a consultant!

Have you ever thought about becoming a consultant?  For me, it's a great way to meet other people that share my love for scrapping and stamping.  Of course, extra income never hurt anyone!

In all seriousness, though, I do love what I do!  And you can too.  Close to my Heart has reasonable minimums- at $300 per quarter, with a great commission/discount rate (starting at 22% ranging up to 34%). You can run it as a business, or as a hobbyist, getting a discount on your supplies. 


If you'd like more information, call or email me to call you!  I'd love to have you join my team!  You can sign up here


When I signed up, I got the basic kit for $99, plus the scrapbook and card maker's bonus packs.  I paid $236.80 for the entire kit, including shipping and tax!  This is what comes in the kit right now:

Basic Kit:



Card maker's add on kit:

Scrapbook add on kit:




Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails