Step 1: I flipped the stamp onto the "wrong side" and inked it using Autumn Terracotta ink. I didn't want it quite so dark, so I used 2nd generation stamping (stamping on scratch paper first, then stamping the image) to remove some of the ink.
Step 2: Then I flipped the stamp back over, and used Black Ink for the image.
This is how the image looked - exactly as I'd imagined it! You can see the difference that second generation stamping made when you compare it to the first image on scratch paper.
Then, I assembled the card using Boom-Di-Ada papers, Barn Red Cardstock, Colonial White Cardstock, Black bitty brads (Basic Assortment), and Black Ribbon to finish it off.