Tuesday, September 1, 2009

September Stamp of the Month Blog Hop (D1375 Treasure)

Welcome to our Stamp of the Month Blog Hop! We will be featuring September's SOTM, which is Treasures (D1375), a set of 13 stamps. If you have come here from Brae's Blog,you are on the right path!

This month we have over 60 Close To My Heart Consultants sharing their creations using this month's SOTM and other great CTMH products on their blogs. This is simple to do - just click on the link at the end of the post on each blog to
move to the next one! Here we go!



When I saw this stamp set, I knew I wanted to get out the embossing powder and the heat gun. I used designs from the Wishes how-to book for all three cards.


Pattern - "Bullseye"
In this card, I used Colonial White Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Twitterpated level 2 papers (NEW!), Cocoa bitty brads (NEW!), Versamark ink pad, Cocoa embossing powder (NEW!) and the craft heater.

Pattern - "All Squared Up"
For this design, I used Sorbet Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Twitterpated level 2 papers (NEW!), Versamark ink pad, Gold Embossing powder and the craft heater.
Pattern - "Name Plate"

In this card, I used Crystal Blue Cardstock, Cocoa Cardstock, Colonial white ric-rac, Crystal Blue Bigger Brads (NEW!), Twitterpated level 2 papers (NEW!), Versamark ink pad, gold embossing powder and the craft heater.
Now "Hop" on over to Haley's Blog to see her work! Be sure to visit all the Consultants at their Blogs to get some great crafting ideas and other fun ideas! Remember, the September SOTM is only available until 09/30/09! Contact your CTMH Consultant (or click here) to see how you can get this stamp set at a discount or even free!

If you get lost along the way or find a link that isn't working, I have posted the full list on 08/31/09 - so just go back one post on my blog!









Bookmark and Share

6 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails