Tuesday, September 8, 2009

CTMH - Some Delightful Things (D1369) and Grace Papers

For this card, I used the Wishes Card Confidence Program - Sentiment Secured.  I inked the edges of all of the papers in Cocoa Ink using the Foam texture tool (including the colonial white card base and the desert sand cardstock as well as the My Reflections Grace papers).  Then, using Barn Red ink, I used the wrong side of the flower stamp from D1369 (Delightful Things) and inked it.  I stamped on scratch paper, then stamped again on cardstock (2nd generation stamping).  I flipped the stamp over and stamped using the detailed side, again in Barn Red.


For this card, I didn't use a pattern.  Instead of Barn Red Ink, I used Twilight Ink(but the same technique).  You can definitely see it better on this card.  I added a Connections Club pearl and Colonial White organdy ribbon.  I added the photo corner stamp on the upper left and lower right.
And finally - a 12x12 scrapbook layout based on Reflections Scrapbook Program  - Side Bar-Main Frame.  Again, I used Colonial White Cardstock, Grace Papers, and Twilight Ink.  I turned the base 10x8 to landscape (rather than portrait).  I added cocoa grosgrain ribbon and a twilight button (winter collection), tied with Chocolate Waxy Flax.
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails