Monday, August 24, 2009

Close to My Heart - Baby Album using Rough N Tumble

My neighbor's son had a baby, so I decided to make a 9x9 album to document Xavier's first year. I wasn't happy with any of the stamps that I tried for the title, and the baby's name is long. So, I used our Color-Ready alphabet (bold) and masked with outdoor denim ink. That way, I could reuse the letters that I needed. For the individual pages, I masked the subtitle in Indian Corn Blue. I used Rough n Tumble Level 2 throughout the album. I used Colonial White Cardstock as the base for all of the pages and Indian Corn Blue cardstock for the photo mats. Finally, I used D1359 Comments My Acrylix to add space for journaling, so Xavier's parents can keep track of his growth.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails