Monday, July 27, 2009

Close to My Heart - These are a few of my favorite things!

You know, every time I sit down to create, I find myself reaching for the same things over and over, so I thought I'd share with you how great these items are!

I always, always, always reach for my
Micro-Tip scissors! They are super sharp, with smaller blades which make them great for hand-cutting those small items. They come with a cover, which makes it easy to keep them in my bag without poking through the nylon.

Another item I love: the
Piercing Tools! I use a ton of mini brads on my pages, and this comes in it's own little tube with the needles. I keep all three together in that tube and have yet to pierce myself!

I think I might have mentioned once or twice (or maybe a thousand times) how much I love the
Texture Tools - especially the black stubble tool. With these tools, you can add a hint of color to a page, or bold, dramatic color. I use these all of the time!

And then, there's the
Edge Distresser....what can I say! It's so easy to use, and gives just a slightly distressed look - perfect on our white core cardstock.

I'm really not a "gadget" person, but I can't create without these tools!
Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails