Sunday, June 7, 2009

CTMH - Layout inspired by Cherish (Abstract) using Emporium papers



For this layout, I used the Cherish how to book (Abstract). My photos didn't quite match the layout, so I modified the pattern; I turned the right page ninety degrees so that it worked with a landscape photo.

I used my stickease from the Emporium Level 1 kit. I also used Emporium Level 2 papers and Emporium My Stickease Level 2. For the base, I used Colonial white cardstock. Then, using the black stubble texture tool, I added sweet leaf ink to add just a little color. I added Cocoa and Buttercup cardstock for mats.

I added Cocoa Grosgrain ribbon, Sweet Leaf and Buttercup buttons from the Winter collection, hemp (natural), colonial white edge anchors from the Heritage Collection, and a spiral clip and corduroy brad from the Winter Cozy Mini Medley assortment

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails