Tuesday, June 30, 2009

CTMH - Final DEAL-A-DAY great goodie box

Don't miss out. This is the BIG one!

The
deal a day for June 30th is up, and it's another great goodies box. What a deal! For $125.00, you get $300.00 worth of product. I can't wait to see what's inside my box! Shipping is a flat rate of $10.00 for today's deal. This deal is only good through tomorrow 7/01/09 at 10 AM Eastern time, so hurry if you want to get it! Don't miss out!

The first Great Goodies Box sold out before the deal expired, so hurry if you want one! No additional purchase is required. If you wish to order other items, you will have to place a separate order.

If you want to see what I got in my previous great goodies boxes, check
here on my blog!

Don't forget: if you place an order for anything from my
website during the month of June, I'll enter you into a drawing for one of the Close to My Heart How To Books of your choice. That's a $21.95-$29.95 prize!

Bookmark and Share

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails