Thursday, April 16, 2009

Sometimes things turn out

and sometimes they don't. I've been busy the last few evenings, creating just for the sake of creating. Some of it, I like. Others, well - you know how that goes. Here's the ones I did like:





I bought this photo cube a while ago, but haven't had pictures for it (or none that I liked). As I was looking at these stamps, I thought it would make a neat treasure box for my daughter - with a great reminder right there on top! I used the photocube, blush waxy flax, blush button, clear button, chocolate/white dot organdy ribbon, blush ink, chocolate ink, black stubble brush, cocoa grosgrain, dimensional element flower and Life Delights level 2 paper.



I decided to make a tag/bookmark with the emporium creative basics collection. I used a Versamark ink pad, coolonial white cardstock, chalk and C1323 whoooo loves you stamps.

I can't say much about this, only that I love these papers and can't wait for the release! They worked perfectly with the World's Best Dad D1342 (april Stamp of the Month)! I used Originals card creations - Center Squares - for this card, along with chocolate ink, a red button and cocoa grosgrain.


And finally, I couldn't wait to play with the new felt! For this card, I used Level 2 Paper Garden papers, Mini Medley Winter Cozy Accents (buckle), colonial white ric rac, chocolate ink, a c1318 Best wishes stamps.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails