Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Just for fun

Today, I created, just for the fun of it! One of my customers is having a baby girl any day now, and I wanted a little something to give to her. So I made this little 3x3 album:

Here's the inside view:


The 3x3 mini album in white was perfect for this project! I stippled blush ink all around the edges of the cover, then added Sweet Pea papers. I finished the outside off with the Color Ready Alphabet (bold) sponged with Lilac Mist ink. For each little insert page, I stamped My Acrylix Instrinsic Backgrounds in Lilac Mist on Blush cardstock.


Well, then I had to make a card too! But I don't have any baby stamps at all, so I improvised. I used the Sweet Pea papers again, and I used the flower from My Acrylix Aspirations. I used second generation stamping for the center of the flower (blush ink) and carefully cut the designs. I popped the center with a pop dot. I added a button tied with floss in the center. Then I stamped the congratulations from the My Acrylix Dainty Thoughts set in Lilac Mist. I used Originals pattern "On your left" for the overall design. It didn't take me very long to complete the card or the album, but isn't it cute?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails