Thursday, April 23, 2009

It was a card kind of day



The other day, my MIL called to let us know that SIL had emergency surgery (Gall bladder, I think). So I made this card for her (and envelope from template in Originals Card Creations). I used Level 2 Paper Garden, Petal and Bamboo Cardstock, Dainty Thoughts (what a great set that is!), a dimensional element flower, chocolate ink, petal ink and embroidery floss.

While I was at it, I decided to prototype my make n take for the event in May. I used the stamp set "Dainty Thoughts". The card fits in a little coin envelope and is a great card for a gift bag! I used Magic Memories paper, a dimensional element flower (I used sea sponge with sunflower ink for a hint of color, then stamped in indian corn blue).

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails